Otaku4ever
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Otaku4ever

Welcome to Otaku4ever!!!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Những câu nói hay trong M-A

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
thanhmeovn
o0o.:Hokage:.o0o
o0o.:Hokage:.o0o
thanhmeovn

Tổng số bài gửi : 111
Registration date : 10/07/2007

Character Sheet
Uzumaki Naruto Uzumaki Naruto:
Những câu nói hay trong M-A Left_bar_bleue500/500Những câu nói hay trong M-A Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha Sasuke:
Những câu nói hay trong M-A Left_bar_bleue500/500Những câu nói hay trong M-A Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Những câu nói hay trong M-A Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Những câu nói hay trong M-A   Những câu nói hay trong M-A Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:50 am

Sau đêy lờ các câu noái hay mờ mèo iu thix trong M-A hohoho

_"The only thing that can save fire from dying and give it even more power is wind."
=> Uzumaki Naruto-Naruto-Masashi Kishimoto
_"Don't look down! Iff you have something you must do... then look forward!!"
=> Kurogane-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-Clamp
_"If you give up now, all will be nothing. Continue to feed your desires, become stronger and stronger. Who you are doesnot matter, what others do to stop you doesnot matter either, I hope that you'll pursue your hopes and dreams to the fullest."
=> Ashura King-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-Clamp
_"Like the burning flame, nothing stays the same throughout time. Because everything changes, because there's no turning back time, we have to live through this one lifetiem without any regret."
=> Ashura King-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-Clamp
_"We cannot live in the past forever. The future is always ahead of us."
=> Sakura Kinomoto-Cardcaptor Sakura-Clamp
_"Don't say that you can't do anything. Smile for him. Your smile is a treat for him."
=> Fye-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-Clamp
_"Happiness is being with someone you like…. Althought we may have painful and distressing events because we are together. But…. Not being together is more painful!"
=> Hideki-Chobits-Clamp
_"If there is something that the person I like can be happy about, more so than liking me in return… I want that person to stay happy the way it was meant to be. Of courses, I would be happy if that person likes me back…. But, for me, to see the person I like so much staying happy, gives me the biggest happiness!"
=> Tomoyo Daidouji-Cardcaptor Sakura-Clamp
_"Ta là gió. Gío phải được tự do."
=> Kagura-Inu Yasha-Rumiko

---> To be continue

Bạn cóa iu thix câu noái hay nèo của nhân vật trong M-A hok? Níu cóa thì hãy chia sẽ đi nèo money
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://diendanngoquyen.goodbb.net

Những câu nói hay trong M-A
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang